Indirizzo e-mail:Password:Password dimenticata?Crea Account Canada Goose Alberta Vest Spedizione Gratuita Canada Goose Uomo PBI Chilliwack Bomber Giacche Un Ottimo Rapporto Preferenziale Canada Goose Merino Wool Watch Cappelli Scrivi un commento su questo...
Type 2 Diabetes – Ways To Slow Or Prevent The Occurrence Of Diabetes, Part 1
Even though Type 2 diabetes is ravaging virtually every country on the globe at an ever-increasing rate, it is not an absolute disease. Although there are many factors that contribute to the likelihood of developing Type 2 diabetes, as a whole it is largely preventable.
Type 2 diabetes affects men and women with a family history of diabetes, people who are over forty years of age and people who are overweight. Women who deliver a baby weighing more than 9 pounds (4.1 kg), are also frequently at risk for developing this form of diabetes. A sedentary lifestyle, physical stress, emotional stress and high-fat diets also are recognized risk factors.
Here are some key steps you can take to either slow the progression of Type 2 diabetes, or to completely prevent it from developing altogether:
1. Lose weight. Since abdominal fat is the largest contributor to developing Type 2 diabetes, it needs to be covered first. A large majority of people who develop Type 2 diabetes are either obese or at least overweight. The more weight you are carrying around the abdominal area, the more you are increasing your risk of also developing this form of diabetes. Luckily, this is something you can rectify by making better food choices and abandoning your sedentary lifestyle for something a little more active involving exercise.
2. Take the stairs instead of using an elevator. Soon, you will prefer to avoid the elevator completely, especially when you could walk down the stairs.
3. If you resist exercising because you associate it with something boring like a treadmill, check out a video covering a form of exercise you could be interested such as Tai Chi, Yoga, Zumba, etc.
4. Add color to your plate. The more color you have at mealtime, the more likely you are to be eating fruit and vegetables. The color represents important vitamins, minerals and nutrients your body not only wants, but desperately needs. But certain colors found in M & Ms, red velvet cake or hot wing sauce… do not count.
5. Fool your eyes and your stomach by eating off of a salad plate instead of a regular-sized plate. You will be surprised how this one simple trick can train your stomach to stop wanting more food once your plate is empty.
6. In addition to downsizing your plate size, give your food enough time to digest. We tend to be in a hurry to go back for seconds (and sometimes even thirds and fourths), when we are eating. But research has proven once food is eaten, it takes approximately 15 to 20 minutes for our stomach to signal our brain food and our stomach is full. That’s why individuals who eat fast are much more likely to be overweight.
7. Instead of parking as close to a store’s entrance as you can, make it a point to park as far away as possible to force you to walk.